I am 15 years old and i masturbate often. a couple of years ago i kept stopping before i ejaculated and when i finally did cum i got this pain above my right side scrotum between my testicle and the top of where it rises to but on the inside. i would lay there in bed for the night and i could feel and see this vein pulsing where my leg meet my body and thats where it hurt. when i got the pain i had some sort of nervous breakdown, i started shivering and my heart was racing and when i touched my testicle it felt kinda numb but it all went away after sleep. a day later i felt fine, i could run and jump and do everything BUT masturbate because i could feel the pain coming back and i almost have a panic attack. its been awhile so i forgot how long it took for me to heal, ive been masturbating ever since i healed untill a week ago when i did it again. I cant tell my parents i have sustained the same injury like i did last time cause its awkward. it hurts when im trying to masturbate and im really horny. i would really like to get back to it but im scared to feel that pain again. i would like to know how long it will be before i can safely perform the same actions again like i did in the past.