Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is my vision still fuzzy?

Okay, so I'm nearly 16. I've been wearing Johnson & Johnson 1-Day Acuvue disposable contact lenses for about 5days per week for around 6weeks.
    I had my eyes tested about the same amount of time ago. My prescription is -1.50 in both eyes. Usually when my contacts are in everything is perfect, but over the past couple of days things in the distance have still been fuzzy, like car number plates.

Is there a reason for this to do with the way I've been wearing them or something, or is it more serious? What should I do? And has this ever happened to you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I`d just get some new ones if i were you. contacts can get a build up of protein on them, there's solutions you can buy to dissolve it but if you contacts are cheep enough then why bother. by the way NEVER sleep in your contacts it can cause eye infections and all sorts.