Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this why I feel queasy?

Ok, I need to know the answer to this since it might be affecting my health in a negative way...
    This morning, for breakfast, I heated up some yoplait yogurt and mixed in some cheerios. I've heard that yogurt mixed with cereal tastes great and is a good option for breakfast, and it seemed this was indeed true. But soon after I finished eating, my stomach felt kinda queasy, and I've developed a mild migraine. The migraine thing, I could maybe understand since I usually suffer from them, but still...
    So could my queasiness and slight feeling of feverishness be a cause of the breakfast I had this morning?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a good breakfast to me. Maybe it just didn't agree with you today for whatever reason. I use soy milk on my cereal and heat it up in the microwave every day.
    Give your stomach a day to rest and try it again if your of a mind to.Good luck and God bless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My god, yes, yogurt + cereal = disaster of catastrophic proportions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Was the yogurt expired? I am not sure that eating warm yogurt would give you a fever, but I do think it would make your stomach queasy. The feverish feel you have might be due to your migraine. When I get a migraine I always feel hot and feverish...Feel better and maybe skip the warm yogurt breakfasts in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's the migraine

Downloads
    Uploads
    The queasiness comes along with migraines. It probably has nothing to do with your choice of breakfast. Hopefully, you have taken some medication regularly today to get rid of the migraine, rested in a darkened room while the medication works. Take care of the migraine and hopefully, your symptoms will go away.