Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does the towel smell after I wipe my vagina right after a shower?

I just recently went to the gyno and she ran literally every test since I asked her to for piece of mind....no STDS, BV, or any kind of infection. Now the smell I smelt down there is gone, I think because I have lost weight and stopped sweating so much. I think it was a sweat issue all along. But now I have noticed that when I wipe myself down there with my towel right after I shower the part that I wiped with has a dirty smell to it. It seems to be more in the folds of my vagina but I always wash there too when in the shower. The towels are always clean so I know its not that that smells. Then later in the day after I wipe if I go to the bathroom it doesn't smell on the toilet paper where I wiped the folds. How did the smell go away and what is going on?? Am I just paranoid or does this smell mean something??

Downloads
    Uploads
    How long ago did you go to the gyno? Between that time is it possible you could have developed an infection. Just an idea.
    Otherwise, this might just be your vagina's natural smell, it could be its self cleansing smell or you could just be wiping it with a dirty towel. Or, the mix of water and your skin/tissue just might be making that strange smell. Are you cleaning down there properly? are you using any soaps/body washes? This could be making it irritated and smelly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    do you eat a lot of meat? my vagina stinks when i eat a lot of meat

Downloads
    Uploads
    do you eat a lot of meat? my vagina stinks when i eat a lot of meat