Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why does my stomach stick out?!?

OK, i wear a size 5 in pants and medium in tops lol i don't know if this matters. i just recently started doing pilates , just to strengthen my flexibility . im 5"3 and weigh 120 pounds. but every time i put on a tight shirt or wear a bikini it seems like my stomach pokes out, or like im bloated all the time. and its so irritating!

i dance a lot, i eat a lot of fruits (LOVE THEM) I eat pretty well, meats, grains, etc... although i do LOVE SWEETS! yes i know. i don't eat them 24/7 but i do eat sweets daily and junk like chips as snacks......so yea

so can someone please give me steps on how to loose the poke out stomach!? also i can make my stomach hard when i suck it in , its fun to poke lol

please i don't want to here stuff like" no women stomach is completely flat' because yes there are women that have flat stomachs, im sure they didn't get one over night but their tummy's are flat

and don't tell me that i have to loose weight all over because i don't need to be a size 0 to have a flat stomach

Unregistered
    I have the same problem. I'm also 5"3 and around 120 pounds. I exercise often and i'm a petite size but when I eat its like all the exercise iv done is for nothing. I curious if its just gas because I do have alittle problem with irritable bowl syndrome so I wonder if thats the only problem. I stopped drinking pop and I also eat alot of fruit and I drink alot of water but it didn't help.

I jog and it helps until I eat and then its all gone lol and it is very irritating because I hate the way I look but I know that i'm not fat and that my body is small and pretty its just my stomach. I'm going to try something for gas and I will post again if its helps.

I'm like you i don't want to be a size zero but my metabolism is fast and I don't gorge myself when I eat and alot of time I can sit down at a mexican resteraunt and the chips and salsa will bloat me and I havn't even eaten my meal yet it pisses me off.

Unregistered
    UGH! Thank GOD someone else knows how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been eating a lot more healthy lately.. I eat a lot of fruit and yogurt and veggies.. I love pasta, but I keep it to a limited portion. It really does not matter what or how much I eat because my stomach always manages to poke out... even when I just have a but of water to drink! WTF.
    I do not exercise like I should, but why should that matter when I just comes to me looking bloated?
    Also, my stomach fills extremely fast, so I cannot consume large amounts of soda or alcohol. My stomach just starts to hurt, so I stop.
    I did have quite a problem with constipation for about a year, but now with a healthier diet it has improved drastically from what it was.

If anyone can give me answers, I'm listening.