this problem i had just for the past 2 days.maybe if i wait for a few days it might become alright.while i was masturbating yesterday and almost reached the point of ejaculation,my right ball started hurting slightly.im not having any heavy pain but its a small pain.i then thought it was ok ,then waited for a few mintues and tried again,but again on reaching the point of ejaculation,it started hurtin slightly same like before.though this pain was slight,it was still painful enough to stop me from ejaculating so therefore i didnt ejaculate, as when i was about to ejaculate,it started hurtin and if i tried to ignore the pain and ejaculate,im sure it would hurt even more so i didnt try and do that.after sleepin and waking up today,then in the afternoon i tried again,but the same thing happened when i reached the point of ejaculating
1.is this some sort of temporary problem,will it go away after a while?
2.is this because of over masturbation(i masturbate about 2-3 times day just like everyone else)

im 20 years old and have been mastrubating from a long time, even before i reached puberty,but from all these years very rarely have i faced any sort of problem.ive got this similar problem once several years ago,i remember,but it was only for a day.

plz,any ideas