PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING!
I'm a 14 year old girl and I weigh 87 pounds and that is in between in my age/weight group, yet I still have people saying "Do you eat?" That to me is funny, because those people know that I eat like three men and I have no problem with loving food. I have been asked by mean girls "Are you anorexic?" and I find it offensive if people comment on my weight, because like being curvy, that is a personal issue. All the magazines say that real women have curves, real women eat, real women do this or that and they make naturally petite girls feel alienated. Magazines also assume that anyone who just happens to have a small, thin frame is anorexic or has an eating disorder! I find that really discriminatory because they are making young women feel that keeping your natural frame is better than dieting, which is true, and then after saying that, they accuse girls with small appetites of starving to be as thin as the unrealistic models shown on tv or magazines. And then after that article, you turn the page in the magazine and see a bunch of super skinny models! How hypocritical! Also, 82% (true fact) of guys don't care about their girlfriend's weight, no matter what it is. That other 18% can have whatever kind of woman they want and thats fine, because theirs another 82% who would rather have a good personality than a "curvy" woman. What is curvy anyway? I have curves, you have curves, models have curves! They might just not be as defined as other people's curves. Also, if anyone out there thinks I'm being mean against other women, that's not how I'm trying to sound. I don't care at all how my friends look, becuase I know that they are truly good people. And you may also think I'm overexaggerating, but how would curvier women feel if someone was going around calling them fat? Really, how would they feel if people judged them by their size? Well that's how I feel when people call me anorexic. Even the thought of poeple assuming that I would harm my body angers me. I don't want to be judged, and neither does any woman, no matter her size. Weight is just a number, but your personality is really what makes a lasting impression. Please give me your thoughts.

Peace out.