I know that there is always an argument about everyone having different comfort levels when it comes to warmth. Personally, i like to be warm, and normally that means i like the temp in a room to be around 70-75 and a lot of my co-workers feel the same. Then there is other people who feel that 60-65 is warm enough. I normally wind up wearing a sweatshirt or jacket while at work b/c of this, even when its 90 degrees outside. Is there a reason to why our bodies feel so differently? If i could feel warm at 65 i totally would but its just not possible, i shiver and my hands get cold and such. I know its not b/c of body weight b/c im at 200 pounds and 6'1" and some of my heavier co-workers also feel cold, but then the same goes for some skinnier and heavy set people all feel warm at 60 even. So it is pretty much impossible for us all to feel comfortable while at work with the heat. So again, my question is, why are our bodies like this? (forgot this, i live in ND where we actually have each season unlike most areas)