I woke up wednesday morning with what I thought was swollen glands went to doc on thursday morning. Now I had no pain at all. She told me I had an infection to bad tooth but like said i had no pain.Havent had toothache in months.. SO she put me on amoxicillian. Now Friday night about 12:30a I started getting chest pain and shoulder pain. My husband thought maybe I was panicking over my infection and thats what gave me chest pain .Well I tried to sleep but couldnt get comfortable so I woke him n he drove me too the hospital, I was so scared. They tested my heart n said everything is fine. That chest pain could be many things, but everything checks out fine. Eeven told him I had infection.. Gave me 2 tylenol and sent me on my merry way. I did ask about maybe panick attack.He just like blew it off. I even asked if the meds I got could result in it he said amoxicillian is safest drug he knows of. Well they gave me papers n on them says you have been diagnosed with musculosketeal chest pain. and what it all means. I had pay co-pay of 0 dollars at hosp since I wasnt admitted and got no answers. I still got pain in chest n shoulders. I am scared I dunno what it could be. My husband thinks I need relax I am getting myself all worked up n that is why my chest pains are still going on.. Instructions state musculosketeal chest pain can last few days,if never go away or worsesn go back or doc. I dont have that kinda money to spend. ANyine know what could be wrong? The pain is on right side.Sometimes eases up. Could it be gas or something? Please help!