Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I feel horrible all of the time?

Ok, so ever since November I've been feeling extremely tired all of the time, and have felt just generally really horrible. I'm only 15, and i've been just attributing this to teenage-mood swings and melodrama, but they're really not mood swings...I just feel tired and sad (and sometimes really angry) for no apparant reason ALL of the time. I can't concentrate on anything anymore, and It's just really exhausting. I went to see a doctor, annd he told me i was just being lazy, but i'm not really a lazy person by nature, and my family and friends don't really ever listen to me. I'm thinking it's depression or something like that...is there anything I can do to feel better on my own? i've tried exercising, but that just makes me even more tired. What do you think?

Riley
    Try having a serious talk with your parents again. And whatever you do, don't yell... take a deep breathe everytime you feel like screaming.

Are you Sashe Rice from Plattsmouth?