Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member elleeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do guys stare intently at a girl's face?????????????????????????????????????

im in the 11th grade there is this guy at my school who whenever i happen to see him is always staring at me. for example i was driving out of the parking lot and there was a line to exit it and so my car was stopped. he was right 6 feet away from my car to the left standing with his friends. i could see from the corner of my eye that he was staring at me for over 40 seconds. it made me uncomfortable so i pretended like i didn't see and that i was messing with my radio or w/e. this happens all the time.i always ignore it and pretend i don't see him b/c its awkward. i like him but i don't know why he doesn't talk to me. we have hardly ever talked and only have 1 class together. he is popular but i never see him with girls. he stares so often even when im walking with my friends. this staring has been going on OVER ONE YEAR AND A HALF. its like whenever he sees me he stops w/e hes doing and stares..but he stares at my face.
    when i get back from lunch i walk up the hill to my class and he walks down. sometimes i am walking with a friend. he always stares at me as i pass and i always pretend im looking the other way or something. he always stares at my face. i dont think he knows i know he is staring. we've only made direct eye contact once and we held it longer than i would normally. i was walking up the stairs and i looked down at the bench on the lower level and he was looking up directly at me and we held eye contact for a few secs.

i get the feeling he likes me. which is hard to believe. b/c he is popular but i am not well known at my school b/c i was new. its also not like i am the hottest girl in the schoo ..i get the feeling he likes me..but he doesn't talk to me but we dont sit near each other in class.he sat next to me first day of school but i moved. why does he always stare at my face? aren't guys supposed to look at a girls body sometimes too?

Downloads
    Uploads
    confront him about it don't take it any longer

Downloads
    Uploads
    does he only do this to you are everyone else??