Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jessica L

Why Can't I Stop Eating???

I'm 13 years old. I've recently (in the past week) been really hungry. I'll eat breakfast, then in class I'll get hungry, but the second the bell rings for lunch I'm not hungry anymore. Then when

I get home from school, I'll be really hungry and eat a lot. Then I'll eat supper, and then I'm just really hungry from supper until i go to bed, no matter how much i eat. I've Gained like 2 or 3 pounds... But im scared... Is Something Wrong With Me??? Im Like An Eating Machine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    youre going through puberty,son

dora
    Its ok, you are going through puperty now so your hormones are going crazy. What you have to do is eat every 3 hours for example, in the morning before you go to school eat a bowl of cereal (special K low fat milk) ony 1 cup though. Before luch have a snack, like an apple. Then for lunch have chicken with salad or rice (eat your greens) then have a pm snack (yogurt) then its time for dinner. I know this might sound liek whole lot, but you have to keep your metabolism running so yo are burning calories. The most importanat thing is PORTION CONTROL!!! Try this and you'll see that you will loose weight. Oh most important work out. Get into a sport or something

Tony E
    Your body is starting to grow and needs extra energy to push through. I would not worry too much about how hungry you are but try to eat more healthy than you probably used to. Stay away from candy, energy drinks, and caffeine because these will mess up your metabolism and sugar levels. If you snack during the day, do fruits or carrots or something "healthy." You don't want to develop habits now that you are going to have a hard time breaking when you don't need the energy as much.

?Lovely?
    You probably are so hungry when you get home because you didn't eat lunch. Even if you're not hungry you just atleast eat some fruit or put something in your body during lunch....don't skip a meal until after school is over.

How are u still hungry after you eat dinner...not matter how much you eat??? that sounds like some type of mental problem....

Stephanie
    puberty?