Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why am i still throwing up?

Okay so saterday night i took a pill thats suposed to help you stop opium addiction *im not addicted to anything its just suposed to make you high* and drank a 6 pack of mikes hard...and all sunday morning i was pukeing, i felt better during the day and when i woke up this morning...but i got really sleepy at school and felt nasuses later on in the day so i tried eating a little bit, i had some green beans and water and took a nap, but when i woke up i puked it all back up...why am i still throwing up? i WAS starting to feel better

Downloads
    Uploads
    it didn't agree with your body but if you can't keep anything down it would be good to go to the er and be sure to tell them what you took because they might give you something that will make it worse if you do not tell them cause you can't mix certain stuff...good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    it didn't agree with your body but if you can't keep anything down it would be good to go to the er and be sure to tell them what you took because they might give you something that will make it worse if you do not tell them cause you can't mix certain stuff...good luck