Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why am I so anti-social? Does my life suck? I'd appreciate the help?

Hello. This may be a lot to read, but I would appreciate if you could read it and reply, and perhaps give me advice or tell me if you have related to it before in life. Thank you very much.

So anyways, I am 16. And at school I am a loner at lunch and recess. During class I don't really have conversations with people unless they talk to me, but usually if someone talks to me it's brief and we don't say too much. I talk/act in DRAMA, obviously, because that's a subject and I have to talk there lol. :P. But as for normal social talking... nope.

I wish I could just be more normal and be able to talk to people and have friends at school, I want to but I just can't. I don't know what's wrong. And in one of my subjects there is this girl that I have lately been thinking about, and perhaps if I was normal I could ask her out or something, but seeing I am such a loser I don't think I could do that. Seeing as I have trouble talking to students full stop, let alone asking girls out.(which I have never done) And what if me and that girl are "meant to be"? I know it may not be so, but if it was, I could miss out a chance to be with a girl I like because of my stupid anti-social problems.

I wish I could just start the year over from the beginning and try again to start talking from the start of the year. (I'm at a new school this year, and term1 is almost finished I think, 2 weeks or so to go apparently) So maybe if I started talking more and having conversations with people from the begginning of the year then I might not have trouble now.

I can't say my life is very very bad, because I have my family, my friend(who I haven't even seen since last year.) and my hobbies, etc. I haven't seen my friend since late last year and I want to see him again, perhaps for a movie or something so I'll try and get him to do something so we don't always have to talk on messenger all the time.

Is there medication or treatment/psychologist person for what I have? And if there is, what do I say to my parents? "Can you please take me to a psychologist for anti-loner medication?" I don't know.

So now I'll basically ask some questions which I would appreciate if you could answer.

1) Does my life suck?

2) Can you relate to this?

3) Do you have any advice?

4) What could I do about the loner/not talking much issue?

5) What could I do about this possible crush I have?

6) Would I look like a weirdo talking and acting in DRAMA but not much normally?

7) Is there medication for this anti-social behaviour thing I have?

Thank you so much if you took the time to read and responsibily reply back. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah