Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

who shall i tell ?!?!?

i self harm and need help. i know that much ... but i don't know who to tell.. my mum or my school councillors ?? my mum would probably die if she found out i had told school and not her ... but i am scared of what she will say ..
    plz help

thnx x

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your mum will be upset, however I think you should tell her sooner rather than later. Parents have a way to cope, I think it's built in when we're born! They always make everything better (In my experience)

Tell her, and she will help you! There is no one who will love and care for you more.

By well done for realising you need help, that's ofter the hardest part

Good Luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your mum will be upset, however I think you should tell her sooner rather than later. Parents have a way to cope, I think it's built in when we're born! They always make everything better (In my experience)

Tell her, and she will help you! There is no one who will love and care for you more.

By well done for realising you need help, that's ofter the hardest part

Good Luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you should talk 2 the counselor first. and ask her how to tell ur mom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    doctor would be my advice

Downloads
    Uploads
    The school will probably make you tell your mum so you may as well tell your mum. You don't have to say anything, just show her.