Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who is on or can help me AD Avanza30mg Efexor 450gmEpilim 2000gmand

Alepam120gms can tell me why so many ? Started with Efexor-xr150gms within 12 months all the above also told Efexor keeps you awake and they take all in the morning, mine are three times daily 150gms

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sheesh what a nightmare of drugs, who gave you all those psychotropic drugs, terrible stuff, sadly you can't go off them quickly takes many many months or yrs to kick Efexor alone, have been trying to go off them myself, and the withdrawals are terrbile, Avanza Similar problem, Epillim, my God, are you in chronic pain? as these drugs trick the brain and pain receptors, personally you are on too much, not knowing your symptoms or health issues it is hard to gauge, but see someone else please, as Epilim caused my wife and a close friend to hallucinate. Good luck