Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Help Me!

White stuff coming out of vagina?

i havent had my period or anything, no sexual activity or anything but i have this white stuff coming out of my vagina and im really scared because i dont know what it is. please help! im really scared!

Unregistered
    its ok its a discharge tell your mom and she will know what to do if im wrong go see the doctor plz!!!
    im about your age its ok

Unregistered

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i'm 12....i will be 13 next month....i have same problem, i am really freaking out sooo badly and i need ur help like now!...anyway i got period when i was 11 in 4th grade, now i'm in 7th grade...and when i go to pee and i saw this all whitey goo on my pantie, i was like "OMFG!!!!, what is this stuff?!" in my thoughts running around all day in my brain. And after school i went home and look up on computer what is goo coming out of my virgina, and some r really confused, adults said when women have sex they get whitey goo..."I DON'T WANNA BE MOTHER OR PREGANT!!!!" and i found other things, like other honest adult answer that said it is normal for the girls as in 11 - 13 having a whitey goo inside the virgina...and i thought "WTF??? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEANS?!...I NEVERED HAVE SEX!"

PLZ ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!

P.S *What happened if i really have sex?*
    P.P.S *What happened if i really don't have sex?*