Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    jojo46580

Where can I purchase the MOUTHPIECE'S for the Nicotrol Inhalers?

I don't need the cartridges. I just need the Mouthpieces that they go in. I have searched ebay and the net with no success. Someone, somewhere, has GOT to have a few of these floating around!! New or used, it don't matter. (I can sanitize them if they are used.)

asarge

nicotrol inhaler mouthpieces

if you call the number on the insert in the box of nicotrol inhalers, the company will send you the little carrier and 4 mouthpieces absolutely free...i tend to chew on mine...and they have been happy to send me some twice

Unregistered
    |
    Relationships continue to matter. To be a top Search engine optimization Organization and Interactive Media Agency with places of work in New york and Dallas, DexterityMedia.com enjoys one of a kind and extensive time period relationships throughout a wide scope of enterprise and press sectorMore than that, DexterityMedia.com's team are adept at cultivating new associations in mass media that may be leveraged toward our clients' greater superior..
    |