Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I was 5-7 years old I used to be sexually aroused by cars. Why?

I remember when I was around that age range I used to have an erection when I saw a car's exhaust (especially when the smoke comes out of it). I also seemed to be turned by a car itself (the interior, the exterior). The sound of the car also turned me on. Was that normal? Please tell me, 'cause I'm very serious. This ain't a joke.

Now you might say that I am gay, but no, I'm straight ( I may be trisexual) and I'm 16. Right now, I don't get aroused by cars, not even a bit.
    I also remember that I use to fantasize (without masturbation, didn't know that then) putting my penis in a car's exhaust. I was thinking the vibration would feel good.

I also liked smelling the exhaust (the smell turned me on).

WTF was wrong with me!?

Unregistered
    I; m sorry I can't help other than that you are maybe a car fetishist? But anyway, this post really made my day