Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whats wrong with me :(?

I’m not sure who else to turn to… ever since I can remember my throat and mouth have randomly been swelling up for no known reason. Sometimes I get small bumps on the roof of my mouth, or my throat starts to feel tight after I eat. Other times it just comes on without any trigger at all. I’m 17 now and over the past 3 years I’ve noticed it’s been starting to get worse. Last year I went to my ear nose and throat doctor and ended up getting blood tests to see if it was an allergic reaction. I was also tested for regurg but both tests came back negative. Tonight I was just still on the computer and for the first time I got the weird bumps on my tongue. I was just hoping someone, anyone has any ideas…. Thanks.

and it's not canker sores or any thing like that. i get those a lot too but they're a lot different.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats weird but i have stomach attacks almost everyday and nothing showed up on any tests it might just be a virus or maybe a allergy mine is probally a virus or a intestinal diease

Downloads
    Uploads
    well if the doctors cant find anything...

Downloads
    Uploads
    the doctor's guesses were mine.. try praying for it, why not? every time I'm in doubt, my sister says to pray about it and 9 times out of 10 it works, so go for it.