...the end result is the same? I've brought my girlfriend to 3 consultations all ready and each Dr insists on doing the prep HIS way. As long as she's cleaned out for the procedure what the heck is the difference how she got that way, as long as the procedure can be done and the end result is the same?
I'm so over the medical profession and their big egos, and it's MY way or the HIGHWAY attitude....what are they all damned control freaks???
Lets make the patient suffer, starve for 2 days and drink gallons of salt water, so by the time she gets to us, she's so weak, tired and miserable that she'll do anything we want her to, and drug her up on Versed so she won't sue us when we screw up.....NICE......NOT!!!!
My doctor...who is ill unfortunately gave me a very humane prep that didn't taste bad and allowed me to eat a small breakfast and lunch the day before the procedure.

I was perfectly clean for the test. I was wide awake watching the entire thing on the monitor...and refused all drugs. The procedure is painless. Going to the bathroom 30 times the night before was the worst part, but at least I didn't have to drink salt water and puke!!!