and over but you truly love them? i love my wife but she drives me crazy when she leaves i come home to a half empty house and start to worry what else will leave. i know when things are right that she does love me ,but some where along the lines a switch is tripped and i find myself alone waiting for her to realize that she still loves me. i'm there now waiting and she says she will get help and i believe her but yet here i sit waiting and worring that some thing bad could happen to her. while giving up has crossed my mind for me it is not an option, if it werent for this issue our life would be my dream life . i am getting help weekly and it helps but when things change from moment to moment. i dont know why i am here i have heard it all from family and friends they dont understand my feelings, so i thinking i'm just venting and maybe letting some one else know that hey you are not alone and yes it is very difficult when you love some one with all your heart and they at times make you feel like crap