PLEASE HELP
Hey I'm 14 and i got my belly button pierced 6 days ago
but it got really sore and infected after about 2 days, even though i cleaned it 3 times a day with warm water and sea salt and didn't touch it unless i had washed my hands really well with anti-bacterial soap. It was swollen from the top hole down to the bottom of my belly button and it was a reddish purple color there was also alot of pus coming out of both holes.........now the swelling has finally gone down, but where it was swollen it now looks like a big ugly scar its still reddish purple and still has quite a bit of pus coming out but nowhere near as much as before.The top ball has sort of sunk into my skin too as a result of the swelling so the top hole is stretched and im afraid that the skin will heal up over the ball and i will have to get it surgically removed.It is also crusty and bleeding a little bit it seems as though every thing that can go wrong with a BB piercing did for me I went to my local doctor and he said i can't take it out because its still pussing and if i take it out now it will close up and form an abscess.

I would like to know if anyone else got this scar like thing on there belly button and i really want to know if it will go away because it is really gross PLEASE ANSWER