Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is wrong with me? Is this due to stress? What should I do?

Well, my sister moved in about 3 months ago (she moved out for almost a year but got evicted) and she is literally driving insane. Growing up we had no "sibling rivalries" we had all out brawls and fist fights and to this day I hate her (oh, there are more stories).

Anyway, this is just an example. All of my life I have always wanted a dog- always. We've always had cats though. So when they died we moved away to a non cat living zone. It's been a year at my new house with no animals... until my sister moved in and brought in to long hair cats (which I'm allergic to) into the house. So I felt like a 10 year old and started busting out in tears because I really do not like cats and etc.

ANYWAY, ever since then I haven't had my period for almost 3 months (not prego), been crying over dumb things, and then today at church we were eating pizza and like when I finally got a plate in line talking to someone I started crying FOR NO REASON and had a panic attack (which has NEVER happened to me before).

The thing is I'm 15, and my parents are actually cool. I don't know what's up at all. Someone help!?
    Sorry that it's so long, thanks for reading all of it (if you did).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kill your sister and make it look like an accident. Call a cab and pay him to take your sister's cats to another neighborhood and drop them off. Problems solved.