ok i am 15 pretty healthy girl,I engaged in sexual activity with the oppisite sex without a condom,this happen august 10th once with condom once without ok its now september 14th and my period is 2 weeks late

*i took a clear blue preggo test it told me i was not pregnant just to be sure i made my guy friend pee on the extra test that came with the box and it told him he wasent pregnant also just to be sure he reseached the clear blue product and he found out they changed the way they track pregnancy through the urine.(they look for certain hormone chemical in your pee.

*i have a lump on the right side of my stomach next to my bellbutton it could be a severe hernia

*stress could also be effecting the arrival of my period

*or do i have some kind of infection or sickness from having sex with out a condom?

*then my friend(girl) is just finding out that she is preggo but she has the same simptoms im having like morning and night sickness,increase in appetite,and feeling drained(sleepy)

please dont leave me hangin on this one i really need advice on this because im very scared and i dont kno what to do so answer asap please!!!!!!!!!!!