i am going on a school trip next week and we will be swimming every single day. on thursday will be my 28th day, but i have had my period from 23-32 days apart... seriously, that's what happened? i am deathly afraid of using a tampon. i don't think i'm comfortable enough with that area of my body yet and it makes me feel like barfing when i even think of using one... ugh. and i am really scared to talk to my stepmom about it, because we don't talk a lot unless we have to. and my sister is no help. and anyway, on the trip, my like, friends will be around, and i don't know their moms very well. oh, and ive never used a tampon before, by the way, in case you didn't figure that out. and even if i did decide to shove one of those nasty plastic torture devices up my... hole... (lol this is so awkward) and im saying if... can i wear it before i get my period in the water? ive read that that is painful and not good. i don't have any really close friends to talk to this about either. i have been praying to God for months about this, almost 24/7, too. so... could you as well? along with some advice, please. obviously, i am stressed out enough about homework and social issues in addition to the period thing. (and im breaking out, man. ughh!) well, anyway, if you have ANY and i mean ANY thing you want to tell me, about past experiences, or anything you know or think i should do about anything at all that i have put into this question, please help. Pray for me? thanks in advance. gracias. gratsi. mahalo. merci. that's all the languages i know. so if you speak something else, sorry. lol. please helllppp!!! ily!