My entire life I've had a gift to do anything I set my mind to, but the only problem is being able to put forth all my effort for an infinite amount of time to satisfy my desire to keep going. If I can't go through with all my effort, the task is not worth doing. After realizing I can't spend all the time I want on it, this usually ends up in me quitting and looking for something else. I have been doing this my whole life and have ended up nowhere, but wanting to be somewhere so desperately.

Here are a few examples: when learning boxing/martial arts, I never want to stop. It's either I do it all day every day or I can't do it at all, because the anticipation kills me and I'm unable to beat myself up continuously until I master the skill.

Making money. I love to make money and love to work, so when I'm too young (under 18) and I can't land a decent job because I have no "experience" (what bullshit that is) I go crazy because I want to work every day for as long as I can to make as much money as possible. Not being able to work every hour of every day drives me insane.

Playing music is hard because I can't dedicate as much time as I want to it (all day), so instead I'm only allowed a few hours a night. This won't suffice, because it's either all or none, so I gave that up as well.

The list goes on, and has been going on for my entire life. I need to end it, because I have so much potential to do whatever I want, but just don't have a road to travel on.

This is a serious question, so please answer modestly.