Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    tidy06

what is this on me? My boyfriend and i have recently started having oral sex?

and then wild sex afterwards, but i have notice that i have a hard spot bump like thing on the side of my vagina and it hurts but not too bad its jus annoying, i know its not an std because we jus got tested please some 1 help me find out what it is. i would also get boils like a couple of weeks before my period but this time it doesnt look like one. and i know ya'll will say go to the dr if i could afford it i wouldnt be on here so please jus give striaght up answers...

PlayBall567
    I have no idea what it is. Why didnt you ask the doctor about it when you got tested for the STDs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yea, i hate to say it but its not and STD Its an STI Sexually Transmitted Infection, go to planned parent hood or a local place like that, and they will treat you for free, without contacting your parents "if you are young enough" if your getting boils and bumps, you deffinatly have an STI ~~~hope it helped

Downloads
    Uploads
    see a gyno i wouldnt take a chance......

Downloads
    Uploads
    it is a bruise