before you start to worry whether you are pregnant or not?

I am 12 days late. I stupidly got carried away with my boyfriend like a week ago and we had quick unprotected sex. He pulled out after a minute and he wasn't wet. Then the 2nd time (I'm so stupid!) we got carried away but I didn't even know he had inserted his penis into my vagina until I felt it then we got carried away again and he had it in (thrusting hard) for like 40 sec's. AND he was a little wet going in. I am getting really really bad cramps, like really painful strong contraction like cramps occasionally throughout the day and getting my usual clear discharge, not a whole lot though, just normal amount. I want my period to come already but it's not and the reason we got carried away was because we have just moved in together and we are so happy to live together now and sleep together, we lost our virginity to each other, been with each other for a year and going. I'm just concerned but trying not to worry because my period has done this before, where it was 11 days late. Last night I got absolutely NO sleep, and I don't know why because I wasn't thinking or worrying about ANYTHING just trying to sleep and wanting to go into a deep sleep, I was just tossing and turning and stretching and couldn't keep still. It's like my body was completely restless and fidgety and my brain just wanted to sleep. FINALLY I slept at 6 am but from 2:58 to 6 I would sleep for 2 minutes then move, sleep for 10 minutes then move. Then got up at 8 am to start my day as usual for me. ugh And I did eat close to bedtime but that has never ben a problem for me, I can always knock out when I'm tired no matter what.