...need smart answers!! please!? Okay i admit.. its been like a month since im having trouble with myself.. ever since i read stuffs about mental illness i just cant take it off of myself because i feel like im exhibiting symptoms.. ever since then i feel verrrry uncomfortable with ppl.. i feel like im hiding something from them..and that's havng a mental illness.

i went to a friend's party earlier.. and i felt COMPLETELY uncomfortable i feel like im not fu*king there.. i just felt like i want to run and hide and just dont be with my friends... while im with them i just felt uncomfy that's it and the worst is,theyre my close friends.. while we were walking i dont know what to do, to say, to act, i felt totally lost.. i stroke the hair of my friend and she's like "what are u doing?!" and i was like.. just smiling haha i feel like im totally weird!! i didn't know what to say coz i felt like i total weirdo! i felt totally uncomfy that i even made weird things... what is that??!! maybe shcizo?!?!