ok so I havent had a period in 9 months,and i went to the hospital and they really didnt know why.i've had 3 pregnancy tests so i know im not or wasnt pregnant.well about a week ago i started my period but it wasnt the same as it use to be,theres been hardly no blood just a little bit of brown here and there no bad cramps like normally i would have,and since yesterday i havent had no blood at all so i thought it was done but,then i had sex and afterwards there was quite a bit of red blood all of a sudden.and before the 9 months of no period at all i noticed they werent quite the same then too,i had only a little of brown blood then too.and 9 months later its still the same.anyone know why or have had similar problem? is something wrong with me? i also drink tons of caffine and have put on some weight but ive always been overweight and my periods were just fine before..ive gained maybe 20 or more pounds.i weigh 220 and was 190 .

suggestions plzz???

WOW SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND CANT READ IVE HAD 3 PREGNANCY TESTS DONE 2 AT HOME AND 1 AT THE HOSPITAL IM NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!