Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What happens if your on the pill, missed a period, and had negative pregnancy test...

...results? So I have been on the pill for probably like 2 years. I switched birth control pills but that was months ago. I always get my periods on 28th day like clockwork and have never been late. Last month, my period was barely there which is not common at all. It was very light, more like spotting. This month it hasn't come at all. I usually get it on the 3rd or last day of my placebo pills...tonight is the fourth pill in my neck pack so my period is like four days late which it has never been. I took 3 ept pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I'm on the pill so if i am pregnant i am concerned for the fetus while on the pill. I have read it may be too early to tell but im not sure. The last time i had sex, we didn't even finish. Could i have gotten pregnant on pre-cum?

Any thoughts? thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you're really concerned, go to the doctor and get a blood test. but much of these symptoms could be the result of switching to a new pill and your body adjusting.

and yes you can get pregnant on pre-***

Downloads
    Uploads
    For this type of question I would suggest you see your doctor. If you don't have medical insurance you should look in the phone book for free clinics or clinics that work on a sliding scale..-good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Easy answer:

SEE A DOCTOR

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can get preg on the pre***, but being on the pill too, chances are slim to none. My guess is your period is messed up due to switching pills. Sometimes it takes several weeks for your body to get used to a new pill. If you're really bothered by it, you could call and ask your Dr what he/she thinks. Maybe they'd switch you back to the pill that you were on? In the future...it's best to use 2 methods of BC. The pill and a condom for example. Best wishes!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should head to the doctor to make sure you're not pregnant. Home pregnancy tests can produce negative results that are false negatives. It would be odd that all three came out negative, though. But if you are taking the tests too early, that would produce negative results on all of them.

Switching BC pills can have weird consequences, even if you did switch months ago. I switched brands about two or three months ago and I have been having problems ever since.

Are you stressed about anything at work, at home . . . ? Stress can make a period late.

I guess just go to the doctor to be sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to the doctor and get some bloodwork done as soon as possible. Sometimes pregnancy tests are not effective. If you are pregnant it is too early to have hurt the baby, but you should find out soon though.. Spotting is a sign of pregnancy! Good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to the doctor and get some bloodwork done as soon as possible. Sometimes pregnancy tests are not effective. If you are pregnant it is too early to have hurt the baby, but you should find out soon though.. Spotting is a sign of pregnancy! Good luck