My left knee isn't necessarily in pain, it's more so just uncomfortable. I know no one is here to diagnose anything, but I know there are alot of nurses on here who might have some remote idea pertaining to the problem. Earlier this morning my leg was really twitchy. I didn't pay much attention to it. Then I was looking under my bed, and when I got on the floor, my knees cracked. You know when you go directly on your knees, and it's a louder pop instead of just the usual creak? That's what it was with both knees. I got up, and didn't really take much notice to it since i usually crack alot. So maybe a half an hour or so later i was coming downstairs and noticed my left knee was really uncomfortable. It's not in pain, but it almost feels "loose". Just when I walk. I'm trying not to put any weight on it, but it's not "loose" feeling when I take really long steps by not bending my leg. I'm limping around and I'm a little freaked out. It's pretty much just uncomfortable walking. I'm not sure if even cracking my knee is what the problem is, i'm just trying to think of anything that could've triggered this..I don't get health insurance until october. I'm only fourteen as well and I start dance classes in two weeks. Am I going to be okay? What's wrong?