...and allow me to go back to school? I know its a lot but please read it all before answering. I really appreciate your help.

About two weeks ago I devolped weird marks on my face. Almost over night my normally clear face developed what I mistook to be a bunch of whiteheads. Over the next week the spots on my face kept appearing. Near the end of the week I got what looked to be another whitehead on my arm, but by the next day it became clear that it was not a whitehead. It became very large and painful. My arm got very swollen. My mom took me to the doctor and the doctor told me that the stuff on my face was staph and that she believes that the thing on my arm might be MRSA. She took a nasal swab for testing and then gave me prescriptions to two different types of antibiotics and the next week off school. A few days after that I had to go back to the doctor because the thing on my arm had grown in size and become unbearably painful and had closed up without draining. So my doctor had to cut it open and spend twenty minutes draining it. She then took a sample of that wound. Two nights ago I received a phone call from my doctors office informing me that the nasal swab test results came back positive for MRSA, and I was prescribed me to yet another medicine.
Last night I got a fever, it was 100, which I know is low grade but I read that Im not supposed to be getting a fever with the antibiotics Im on. So my mom drove me to the hospital and I had to be hooked up to an IV and get antibiotics pumped in to me. The doctor said that the antibiotics I was taking werent strong enough so he gave me new perscriptions.

When my mom went to drop my doctors note off at my school (last wednesday) they told her to contact the school district nurse if my test results came up positive for MRSA. When I first went to the doctor for this problem she told me I would be able to go back to school this wednesday. But that was before we knew for sure that I had MRSA.

Based on all of this information do you think that
1. When I go back to my doctor this tuesday (the day before I was originally told I could go back to school) will she allow me to go back to school the next day as planned? Or will I be instructed to take even more time off school?
2. Will my school even let me come back yet? I can understand why they want the district to know that one of their students came up positive for MRSA, but will that effect my return?

I really want to get back to school and see all of my friends, but Im trying not to get my hopes up. Please just be as honest as possible, Id like to get an idea of what Im in for.

Thank you so much for your time, 10 points to the most helpful answer.