I'm really worried about what's going on with me right now, so please bare with me through the nasty details. I really need help!

On the night of july 3rd, i ate some vietnamese noodles called PHO and came home. after a few hours, i started feeling REALLY nauseous and went to the bathroom to find myself with diarrhea. The next morning, june 4th, i was going to universal studios, so i took some pepto bismol pills and ended up throwing up, after hours of feeling nauseous. I felt better then soon felt nauseous again the whole day. I didn't eat all day except a few bites of a chicken tender. i also had some stomach pains and headaches. I felt nauseous on and off today, and couldn't eat much because i felt nauseated after eating. my stomach keeps making gurgling sounds today and i went to the bathroom and had black feces. it was black, had a unique odor, and it was really dispersed.

what is going on with me? please help ASAP!
i also had some fatigue, although i assume it was from the lack of sleep from the previous night.

i also had some lower back pains, but i assume that is also because of the fatigue.

i just thought i'd add that because it might be important(?) thanks!