During the week when I am at college or work I look foward to getting home at night and having a few days off at the weekend. When it comes to the evening or those few days I get driven insane by boredom. I can't find anything that I want to do.
Its not so much that I have nothing to do.. its more that I don't want to do anything thats available to me like college work (although I force myself to do some so that I stay on track), gaming, web development (which I love doing) etc etc. In September I plan to go to Tokyo with my boyfriend and I also love to research places to go for this. But then I find myself frustrated because I have so long to wait.
Theres nothing wrong with my life, I have a loving boyfriend and family, some great friends who we go out with when we have the money, I'm coming up to finishing my degree at Uni this summer and looking foward to getting a job... but its just right now, I'm sort of stuck in a rut of boredom. I find myself going to sleep during days off or really early just because I can't find anything to do. Its really getting to me.

I have always been like this in some respects.. I remember my Mum saying things like, "you're blahblah years old and you can't find anything to do, well there must be something wrong with you!" when I tell her how bored I am.. but its never got to me this much. I don't really know whats wrong with me...