would you say? i had a blood test early last week for ceoliac disease. i had a similar test done about 2years ago and that came back clear. after that 1st blood test i had a biopsy taken and a colonoscopy. no diseases were found and i was told i have IBS. i suffer from wind, constipation, bloating, nausea. i can't seem to tolerate lactose - yoghurt of any kind also. i have been taking the inner health plus tablets for a few years. and it has been until recently that they seem to not be working at the time i was taking a contraceptive pill juliet-35 and that made me feel awful. i am not on loette which is much better but getting back to the diet. i went to see a doctor i don't usually see complaining of all my symptoms once again. he told me that he would like to test me for ceoliac disease. he had checked my file and noticed that i been checked before. they were clear. but 2years after could i have developed ceoliac disease?? since that night when i seen that doctor he told me to cut out gluten and wheat and see how that went. that particular day i remember have 2 vita brits with lactose free milk, for morning tea i had a salad sandwhich (sourdough bread) and for lunch i had a sourdough sandwhich with a homemade vegie burger and salad. anyway since that night and it has been nearly a week i have had the stomach pains! no wind! no more bloating! no more nausea! still abit constipated though. i have moved my bowels once fine, a couple of other times its been abit hard too. but i havent had anything containing gluten or wheat i feel happier and abit healthier! could that mean that i have an intolerance to it?? i called up the other day for my results but only the first part have come back and i think she said that was an allergy test and that was clear/fine. just waiting for the major one which will tell me if i have ceoliac disease. i can't remember what it is called though?? a little bit about me: i have depression and i am taking lexapro 10mg. i have been taking that for about 3weeks now and i have noticed a difference in it! i am also taking loette contraceptive pill. i am 21, Female weigh 52kg i have always been a small person i remember in grade 7 when i weight 45kgs that was 8years ago! i have only gained 7kgs! i am small built, small breasts. i have noticed that other people i have went to school with have grown up so much and i feel i am stil the same size. for a long time i have felt there was something wrong with me... when i cleared of not having any diseases when i had the colonoscopy i was releived but also upset because i IBS isnt realy something that doctors understand. and i don't much either. the more i read about ceoliac disease the more i think i have it. or something bad anyway. my cousin has ceoliac disease on my mothers side her sisters daughter could it be in the family? my sister is fine and completly normal any thoughts, suggestions and comments would be so muchly appreciated xxx