Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member blondzhavemorefun's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you thinik is my problem?

So its 8 am. I haven't slept. I won't allow myself to sleep either. I feel guilty about it. It's similar to when I would feel guilty about eating. I wouldn't allow myself to eat for days. Then I would eat a whole bunch of things and feel guilty about that so I would make myself throw it up... it was so horrid! Now it has advanced to sleeping problems. I won't allow myself to sleep anymore. I cry all the time. And I feel like I have no one at all. My parents sorta know what's going on but they really don't care. I have hit rock bottom and I feel like I'm spiraling out of control! What should I do? I have no one to talk to or confide in. I feel so lonely! My home life isn't the best so my friends were always my salvation, but I don't have any anymore because it is summer and I am in between two different schools and no one from my old school will talk to me bc I sort of left without saying good bye and I just feel horrible! can anyone tell me what is going on with me? I don't know its like my emotions run faster then my Brain can process.Help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well maybe you would find help in talking to a therapist. Or perhaps a counscler.

And therapists could really help you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you need to do something productive and useful to keep your mind bright and keep urself occupied without being a danger to yourself. you should start eating healthy foods but not ever starving yourself, and get into a sport and start running and liftign weights.

That way, even if you do not have friends to hang with, you will at least be happy, occupied, and look and feel good and have something fun to do. you know they have a lot of soccer or basketball pick up games at fields/courts, and there are always ppl to play.

i actually have alotta friends but wenever i go to play ball there are ppl to hang with that i dont even know, and its all gud on the courts so yeah i think that would help you out alot.

and as for your friends, im sure the workout from the sports will A) make you slim and fit and look good, and B) you might even get some old friends back if they see you are doing fine without them, look good, and are just havin a good old time.