mine has come back. I am trying to see my gastro doc to get back on Lotronex. I was off it b/c of different insurance and really didnt need it anymore. was just using immodium like twice a day. My life has taken a turn and shit hit the fan (i use to be on antidepressants too) Now, I cant sleep, I cant eat b/c it comes rights back out. Im afraid to leave the house again in fear of pooping my pants. its only 8:41 in morning here and I have already had to take two immodiums. I cant stop crying. When I was on the antidepressant I use to be so happy and I cared about things. I always had a smile on my face for my son. Now...all I do frown. I dont care. Im mad all the time and wouldnt mind if i never woke up again from sleep. What should I do? I know the meds for my stomach i want to get back will help but, im afraid to get back on an antidepressant. it was extremely difficult to get off them. but they help my stomach problems too. I just dont want to feel this way anymore. im a complete mess and need some major help.I cant see my doc today. the office is closed for the Holiday. I have to wait and call him on monday and see him asap. The reason i was on the anitdepressant was b/c back in 2002 I had a stillborn. I was on the depressants for 6 years and got off them cuz i thought it was long enough. now that i am off them now for like 4-5 months..i cant handle my stress and aniexty..in return causing my diarrhea. Do you think i should get back on them???