Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what do i have if my chest hurts because when i nbreathe it hurts really bad?

and i have Asthma so whatever i have can';t be good but my mom and stepdad don't be;eive me and it hurts really bad. i feel like somone is squezzing my chest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First Preston, how old are you? How many times a day/week do u use your rescue inhalers? You may have a condition known as costocondritis, or inflammation of the cartilage of the ribs. This can happen with asthma attacks, esp. repeated ones. Generally speaking this is not very serious, just painful, but there can be serious conditions associated with your complaints, so make your parents listen to you. If they will not, then maybe take it up with the school nurse if ur of that age group or if all else fails, call the doctor yourself. This should be ckd out by a qualified practitioner. Blessed be and best wishes. toybox...

Unregistered

My chest

my chest hurts wen i sneeze i dont kno wat tuh do it hurts badly wen i sneeze i am wondering what do i have i kno its not asma for realsz now.... Tell Me Plz