Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what do i get when i masturbate everyday?

please help me, i cant help it, i cant control myself, morning nn afternoon night and dawn i always do it... what are the bad effects? everything, i want to know everything please... how to avoid it, how to?? i just cant explain... just tell me everything you want to say to me.. anyway im a boy still 15 years of age

Downloads
    Uploads
    youre 15....its normal....try to do it at least once a day instead of 4 times a day.....find hobbies/activities to get your mind off it....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't!

You need to learn self control. If you can't control yourself at least in this part of your life, you'll suffer in all other aspects of your life.

Control! Do it at most 2 times a week. This will teach your body discipline! Discipline goes a long way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it seems you enjoy it far to much, maybe you should calm down a bit and find something else to do, masturbating can be good for you, but over use has its side affects like, you get addicted to it, you become less fertile. to me it seems like you need to find yourself a girlfriend, but don't push her into anything until she is ready. the longer you wait the more enjoyable it is. maybe you could just cut down a bit to like every three or four days do it once. this way you can enjoy it better and not have any worries. instead of masturbating think sports or something, go and play some football or basketball or something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In answer to your title i'd guess a sore hand!
    On a serious note though there are no 'bad effects' it's part of growing up and discovering your sexuality, it is perfectly normal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This question may be deleted, but let me share some "experience" with you.

The best advice is "moderation in all things."
    If you cannot limit your urges to say "daily" then you have too much time on your hands. Find other interests.

Remember that when you date, or are around others, you will have to control yourself, so learn self-control, or see a professional for that kind of help, if you are incapable of self-control. There may be some medicines to lessen your libido drive.

You avoid the temptation by staying busy, finding useful things to do, like study, taking a part-time job, or doing volunteer work.
    Remember that you have a long life ahead of you, and you don't want to wear your tool out, or desensitize it before you get to be an adult.

Being an adult means you learn to do everything at the right time, and for the right reasons.
    Two bad things could happen, you may get caught by your mother, or parent. Or, you could actually develop callouses on your hands or weener, and perhaps cause some damage to outside sensitive skin and internal blood vessels if too aggressive, for too long.