My husband (common law) and I had been on the rocks for several months. I guess one day he finally had enough of "us"...and so had I. He said it was over, but he refused to leave bc of our daughter. Well, it was sorta no sweat to me. At one point he even moved out. I had been through a lot...and let's just say I moved on quickly...VERY quickly.

After a kidnapping of my child, an assault case, and him blackmailing me back into the relationship over my losing my job (I know SICK right?) I had no choice but to let him move back in. He was not going to bring back my daughter or give up trying to ruin my life (what little I had) until I took him back.

I've been seeing this guy from my work and he knows all about the situation. He's going through a divorce right now. All I'm going to say is that in all honesty -we haven't even KISSED or anything. We've been completely TRUE to our "spouses". But the attraction is THERE big time...I mean not a day goes by where we are not emailing, eating lunch together, talking...whatever...just to be together.

And now here comes my husband, trying to swoop in and be "Mr. Right" again lately. I've held my guard bc it's usually a two day deal and he's back to his old self. He wants to go to counseling so I said ok. We have an 8 month old...so I feel like I owe it to her. I'm pretty unhappy with him now, though...and I can't believe any of his promises.

Even so, I feel guilty. It was his call in the beginning, so I didn't feel bad. But even though nothing has happened...WOW...

The SICK part on my behalf is...I kinda don't want to give up this other guy. And I'm NOT above all telling my husband. We're not even legally married, so I feel like I halfway don't even owe anything to him...he just black mailed me back and I'm also angry about that! I know at this point, my coworker and I are not jumping into it and we are just good friends...