Hello. I'm 16 and my problem is pretty strange.
It all began a few months ago, when I realized that some of my friends play some video games I play too. I started thinking things like "They are better than me" and so on, so I always felt bad while playing, so I eventually stopped playing games altogether.

So, I began writing a book (it's a wolf story) and started feeling better. But on a class trip, my class was in a national park with wolves. I heard how most students in my class like wolves, too. Now, when we were in the national park, I wasn't the first person that saw the wolf and I didn't see he was injured at first. Now, I feel like I don't deserve liking wolves or that they deserve it more. I stopped writing and got pretty depressed and even suicidal now. I don't know what to do anymore. I would like some advice how to get over this, as I know that problem's pretty stupid. Please, don't tell me to see professional help, for where I live, I would have to wait for at least half an year to see a professional and I'm unsure if I could tell someone about this problem if he or she sits right in front of me. Sorry for that long text and thanks in advance for answering.