Well im a 16 5' 9 155 pounds Black male
i play football and run track so i have been told i have a great figure
(no drugs no drinking)

Shes 16 5'7 120 pound White female
she plays softball has a wonderful slim bod (she occasionally smokes and drinks) which has never been a problem

but here's my problem.
my ex girlfriend of 7 months broke up with me last year right b4 summer because she said we hardly hang out after school (except for parties and such). We lived to far away from each other and i cant go out late at night like her. But i heard from her friend it was cause she thought i was too good for her (WTF?!)
I was heart broken and had a rotten summer (thank god for football)
we talked/phoned/facebooked and such over the summer and i decided to stay friends with her
Well school has been back in session for 2 weeks
i wanted to treat her like i do any of my other female friends.... but i cant and after the first few days we ended up acting just like we were b4 the break up (flirting back and forth, hugging every second, chatting during classes) everything minus a kiss and arm around her hip.
idk what to think about this.
we were that couple that everyone avoided cause of too much pda and we still act like that...."couple"
ive tried stopping the playing and keeping her at a friend distance but she would cross that line with me and vice versa

i want to be her boyfriend again because i love her but i just dont no what she thinking.
should i talk to her about this?
i dont want to make things awkward i want to b her friend (ill take what i can get) but i dont know how?
ive tried moving on but i dont see any other girls that way, so i wanted to wait til she moved on but im the only guy she ever hangs out with.

please i need help
any advice would be wonderful ill add details if need be