In the last few months, I have made appointments for to see my doctor, who I have been going to for 10 years, and for 3 of those appointments when I arrived they have no record of my appointment. They act like I'm just making up that I had an appointment. The first 2 times it happened I had made the appointment in person so I had a card to prove it, the first time I got in right away the 2nd they made me wait 2 hours to see the doctor. This morning I had an appointment I made over the phone, and when I get there they had no record again and acted like they didn't believe I made an appointment. Like I decided instead of sleeping in on my day off I'd get up at 8am in 5 degree weather and just show up there without an appointment. I was told they couldn't see me, they were booked up but I could make an appointment for another day. Like I'm actually going to go back there! I'm finding a new doctor after todays incident, but is there anywhere I can file a complaint?

Also, I found out last month they had "misplaced" my records, and when I ask if they've found them yet I don't get a straight answer. so I'm guessing that means no.