Ok well I am 16. About 2 weeks ago I had a sinus infection and I was prescribed amoxicillin to take 3x a day until it was gone. I am still taking it because I have been only taking it 2x a day but I am still taking it until it is gone. Well at when I first started taking it I had slight diarrhea, nothing major, and it is gone now. Also I noticed last week that I was really tired. Well now it is break and I am getting much more sleep and I am still really tired.

Also I have been eating a lot latley. Like after I eat a big dinner I still want more to eat, and more to eat. I am usually not like this at all. Also I have gained like 7 lbs since thanksgiving, if that has anything to do with it.

I think this might either be cause by the medicine or by eating out of boredom. I know I am not pregnant because I am a vergin and I am on my period.

So what could be wrong with me. My dad also thinks it might be anemia. Could it be the medicine, or could it be my period or anemia or something else?? Thanks!!

PS. I already know that I should have taken my meds 3x a day, but there is nothing I can do about it now, what is done is done!! I will know for next time now...