In the past 3 years, I have been getting some unusual symptoms related to my mental health.

Take note that I suffer from ADHD

At the start I was noticing some mild depression symptoms (Possibly brought on by supressing anger for the past 11 years, throughout my school career). My depression usually lasted a few weeks then went away, reappearing every month or so.

About a year and a half later I became hypomanic. 6 months after I developed hypomania I noticed a reduction in depressive symptoms, but an increase of the "positive" effects of hypomania.

In the past 3 months I've noticed massive changes with my mental state, the strength of my hypomanic symptoms have increased rapidly, and I am losing most of my depressive symptoms. Though these changes have been highly beneficial to my activities, I am concerned on where they may lead in the future, or what this may develop into.

I have a suspicion that this may be unipolar hypomania, but I am unsure.
One of the recent side effects is that I have become very hostile (though not physically dangeorus) towards people who attempt to annoy me (And only people with that intention, I do not feel anger towards others, even if what they do or say would annoy people).