Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member staringintotheeabyss's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What could cause......?

What would cause a constant "cough" sensation, accompanied by frequent burping, some sensations of "difficulty swallowing", fatigue, powdery/murky inconsistent bowel movements, a white/yellow coated tongue, sinus symptoms, bad breath that only I can smell (worse in the morning), and heart palpitations after trying Gin for the first time in the form of half a bottle?

The symptoms have lasted 2 months (since June 6th).

Do not presume or guess any type of "acid reflux/"GERD"/"LPR". I have tried tons of PPI's and Antacids from the doctor with no relief, thus it is not an acid problem. Endoscopy was negative showing only a small 3-4 cm sliding hiatal hernia. Symptoms were sudden, so hernia is believed to be benign and very small (not causing my problems).

Allergies were ruled out, along with any lung abnormalities.

Looking for answers.

Thanks.

(Stats: 21, male, 6'2, 222 pounds).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by staringintotheeabyss View Post
    What would cause a constant "cough" sensation, accompanied by frequent burping, some sensations of "difficulty swallowing", fatigue, powdery/murky inconsistent bowel movements, a white/yellow coated tongue, sinus symptoms, bad breath that only I can smell (worse in the morning), and heart palpitations after trying Gin for the first time in the form of half a bottle?

The symptoms have lasted 2 months (since June 6th).

Do not presume or guess any type of "acid reflux/"GERD"/"LPR". I have tried tons of PPI's and Antacids from the doctor with no relief, thus it is not an acid problem. Endoscopy was negative showing only a small 3-4 cm sliding hiatal hernia. Symptoms were sudden, so hernia is believed to be benign and very small (not causing my problems).

Allergies were ruled out, along with any lung abnormalities.

Looking for answers.

Thanks.

(Stats: 21, male, 6'2, 222 pounds).
    There are a couple of other etiologies that you might explore with your doctor. Are you an drugs that can cause a side effect? Such as hypertension drugs? In regard to reflux - extraesophageal or laryngopharyngeal reflux can be hard to detect through conventional testing. Aerosolized reflux escaping into the upper airway can trigger a cough and go mostly undetected through endoscopy and conventional pH testing.