would you like to ask? What causes chest pain + rash on the back of he ankles + vein pain?
I experience those symptoms the past 2-3 weeks, however I am yet to see a doctor, because the symptoms seem to come and go and eventually will die down...I guess .

Some of the symptoms:

- chest pain
- pein in the veins of the arms and legs.
- rash on the back of the ankles(venus status dermatitis?)
- pale skin
- often affected mood or aggression?
- Often the pain "goes" from the heart to the lungs and to the stomach. The painful place often itches and it is red. I know read that this pretty much resembles shinkles???

I am 22 btw, don't drink or not having any previous diagnosis.
I was thinking about heart failure or diabetes, but I don't seem to have any of the other symptoms(no persisten cough, no thirst, no often urination, no bone pain, no fatique, no blur vision...).

The closest that I found is: Q fever...though I don't get it when I have been in farms or similar areas .
I might be also hypohodric, since recently I read alot about neurology and the brain...hence some medical paranoia obviously catches me.
But yet, the chest pain sometimes is so obvious that I wake up in the middle of night - also - yes, when I lie on the bed - usually it's worse.

Anyway, thanks!