It's just easier to start from the beginning. I rear-ended a car after work three weeks ago, & for about 2 weeks I lost my appetite which probably lowered my immune system. Then, last Tuesday I bought 2 BBQ sandwiches & a side order of fried oysters. I ate most of the oysters before class & left it on my coffee table & finished it after class. Then, instead of waiting until the next day, ate the other BBQ sandwich not long before I went to bed. The next morning, I threw up everything I had eaten. So, I was sick since then with nausea & diarrhea. Drinking orange juice made it worse. The diarrhea has cleared up but not the nausea by no means. Also, (I must be honest to get really get help here), I was running out of weed. So, my stupid butt chopped up the thick stems from all that weed I've been smoking really fine & I smoked it (just 1 1/2 though). So, now, I also feel sick in my chest. (Ok, ok, I know, I know.) I can't get this bad feeling out of my chest...like I still feel those stems in my lungs. (Btw, I ran out of weed on Saturday & have vowed to clean up now.) I keep feeling like I have a fever but I don't. I've tried Pepto-Bismol & Mucinex today for the first time. I'm just really desperate to feel better. I think the possiblity of food poisioning is gone by now, I hope, but I'm afraid to go to the doctor about my lungs when I know what it's from.

Please don't preach...I know right from wrong & I'm not a kid. I just need some answers. Thanx.